Inclusiveness. Camp Fire is open to everyone.
- The uniqueness of all young people and their families is embraced.
- Every child—no matter what that child looks like or believes—is celebrated every day. No exceptions.
- Participants build lasting relationships with youth and adults of all ages and backgrounds.
Participant-driven. Youth have a real voice and a real choice.
- Guided by trained adults, each young person sets their best course, with no rigid checklists.
- Youth build their self-esteem and are motivated to find their true voice.
- As youth learn to care for others, they become more compassionate.
- Youth are encouraged to explore their natural sense of curiosity and find their own sparks.
Immediate action. Camp Fire is about getting kids engaged now.
- Camp Fire engages youth right away and gives them the opportunity to build abilities today.
- We build a strong foundation, preparing youth for the present and the future.